A Soho House spotting of the sizzling George Clooney and his Middle Eastern maiden
Fresh off the plane from their exotic vacay far and away, a still sun-kissed from Seychelles George Clooney and his Lebanese lover were spotted out and about and arm-in-arm once more.
The budding romance between this dynamic duo continues to blossom. This just might be the real deal for Amal Alamuddin and the Hollywood star. The two were seen together in Soho House in West Hollywood, Calif. on Saturday night, reported E! News, on what appeared to be a double date.
Sporting a sassy red number, Amal captured the attention of Clooney, who couldn't keep his eyes off of her as they enjoyed the evening out on the terrace for about two hours, the E! News insider informed.
There's clearly some serious chemistry going on between Clooney and this Middle Eastern maiden.
- Clooney shows off his Lebanese catch to the inner circle: Amal Alamuddin's A-list double date with George's mates!
- President Clooney? George wants to enter the White House and Amal Alamuddin will help him do just that!
- Way to snag that Beirut babe! George Clooney's engagement to Amal Alamuddin confirmed
- They call me Clooney, Amal Clooney! George's new wife officially adopts his last name!
- He likes it and might put a ring on it! George Clooney "besotted" with Beirut babe Amal Alamuddin