Clooney shows off his Lebanese catch to the inner circle: Amal Alamuddin's A-list double date with George's mates!
Oh to be Amal Alamuddin right now. That smarty pants Middle East maiden has worked her way into the whole world of Hollywood star George Clooney. We're talking movie screenings, exotic vacays, and double dates to celebrity hot spots. She is one lucky Lebanese lady, for shizzle.
Things are clearly getting quite serious between the "Gravity" star and the Beirut-born barrister. George just took the plunge of introducing Amal to his friends - gorgeous, famed, married friends in fact. Mr. "Up in the Air" showed her off to Emily Blunt and her husband John Krasinski on a double date at Kazu Sushi in Study City in Los Angeles on Thursday night, reported the Daily Mail.
Things must have gone well inside because the couples were seen hugging goodbye post-dinner.
What's next, meeting the parents? Lebanon, keep your fingers crossed 'cause if there's any reason for Mr. Clooney to come your way it's to see the homeland of the brunette bombshell that was holding his hand at the White House screening of "Monuments Men".
- She's outta this world! George Clooney's Lebanese lover had stronger gravitational pull than the Oscars
- A Soho House spotting of the sizzling George Clooney and his Middle Eastern maiden
- He likes it and might put a ring on it! George Clooney "besotted" with Beirut babe Amal Alamuddin
- Save the date! George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin are set for a fall wedding
- President Clooney? George wants to enter the White House and Amal Alamuddin will help him do just that!