He likes it and might put a ring on it! George Clooney "besotted" with Beirut babe Amal Alamuddin
George Clooney is ready to settle down with his new girlfriend Amal Alamuddin, according to pals.
Friends of the 52-year-old actor, who has been going out with the 36-year-old advisor to former UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan since October 2013, said that the Lebanese born beauty is not like any other woman Clooney's been with before, and he's completely besotted with her.
The pal also said that Clooney has already spoken to Amal's parents to ask her hand in marriage, Daily Star reported.
The source also claimed that Clooney had made it clear to Alamuddin's parents that his intentions were honourable and he wanted to marry her. The Oscar winner is even ready to relocate to London for her, though he will keep his main home in Los Angeles.
Clooney, who's first marriage with actress Talia Balsam ended in 1993, recently returned from a vacation in Tanzania and the Seychelles with his British barrister girlfriend before heading to Dubai in order to get to know her family better.
- Way to snag that Beirut babe! George Clooney's engagement to Amal Alamuddin confirmed
- He's on the hunt! George Clooney already looking into London homes to be near his Lebanese fiancee
- President Clooney? George wants to enter the White House and Amal Alamuddin will help him do just that!
- Say what?! George Clooney's fam shocked when he proposed to Beirut-born Amal Alamuddin
- George Clooney's cha-ching bling revealed: Here's the engagement ring he gave Amal Alamuddin