He likes it and might put a ring on it! George Clooney "besotted" with Beirut babe Amal Alamuddin
George Clooney is falling hard for Amal Alamuddin!
George Clooney is ready to settle down with his new girlfriend Amal Alamuddin, according to pals.
Friends of the 52-year-old actor, who has been going out with the 36-year-old advisor to former UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan since October 2013, said that the Lebanese born beauty is not like any other woman Clooney's been with before, and he's completely besotted with her.
The pal also said that Clooney has already spoken to Amal's parents to ask her hand in marriage, Daily Star reported.
The source also claimed that Clooney had made it clear to Alamuddin's parents that his intentions were honourable and he wanted to marry her. The Oscar winner is even ready to relocate to London for her, though he will keep his main home in Los Angeles.
Clooney, who's first marriage with actress Talia Balsam ended in 1993, recently returned from a vacation in Tanzania and the Seychelles with his British barrister girlfriend before heading to Dubai in order to get to know her family better.
- If momma-in-law ain't happy, ain't nobody happy! George Clooney slams rumors about his Lebanese MIL
- Here's some cash, Clooney! Amal Alamuddin's Lebanese 'rents are footing the wedding bill
- Let them eat cake! Honeymooners George and Amal too loved-up to give the hungry protesting Venetians much attention
- Three Lebanese politicians land highly coveted seats at George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's London ceremony
- She's outta this world! George Clooney's Lebanese lover had stronger gravitational pull than the Oscars