Way to snag that Beirut babe! George Clooney's engagement to Amal Alamuddin confirmed
Reports that George Clooney is engaged to Amal Alamuddin are in fact true. Alamuddin's firm confirmed the news in a congratulatory statement shared Monday.
The barristers and staff of Doughty Street Chambers offer their best wishes and congratulations to Ms Amal Alamuddin, a member of Chambers, and Mr George Clooney on their engagement to be married, the firm wrote.
Rumors that the 36-year-old was engaged to Hollywood's most eligible bachelor began Thursday night after Alamuddin was seen wearing a sparkly ring while dinning at Nobu in Malibu with Clooney and Cindy Crawford.
Alamuddin is an international lawyer who has represented big names like Julian Assange.
News of Clooney's engagement comes almost two months after his latest ex-girlfriend, Stacey Kiebler, tied the knot to tech-entrepreneur Jared Pobre after months of dating.
- George Clooney's cha-ching bling revealed: Here's the engagement ring he gave Amal Alamuddin
- Matt Damon reveals his feelings on George Clooney's engagement to Amal Alamuddin
- He likes it and might put a ring on it! George Clooney "besotted" with Beirut babe Amal Alamuddin
- Shotgun Wedding? If Amal Alamuddin is 3 months pregnant with Clooney's baby, that explains the rushed engagement!
- President Clooney? George wants to enter the White House and Amal Alamuddin will help him do just that!