George Clooney's cha-ching bling revealed: Here's the engagement ring he gave Amal Alamuddin
George Clooney proposed to fiancee Amal Alamuddin with an
ethically mined diamond estimated at 7 carats.
People snagged a close-up look at the emerald-cut diamond when Clooney and Alamuddin dined with Cindy Crawford and her husband Randy Gerber at dinner in Santa Barbara, Calif., over the weekend.
The 52-year-old actor and longtime bachelor reportedly got down on one knee to propose to the 36-year-old lawyer last week.
Alamuddin's law film confirmed the engagement news on Monday.
The barristers and staff of Doughty Street Chambers offer their best wishes and congratulations to Ms Amal Alamuddin, a member of Chambers, and Mr George Clooney on their engagement to be married, the firm said.
By Kate Stanton
- Who wore it better? Worlds apart Amal Alamuddin & Taylor Swift go head-to-head in same $900 floral dress
- Three Lebanese politicians land highly coveted seats at George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's London ceremony
- Syria's sexiest advocate Angelina Jolie predicts George Clooney will get hitched to his fiancee first
- Shotgun Wedding? If Amal Alamuddin is 3 months pregnant with Clooney's baby, that explains the rushed engagement!
- The "lovely, intellectual & wonderful" Amal Alamuddin gets George Clooney's parents' seal of approval