George Clooney is gonna get a "Big Fat Gypsy" style wedding with his Lebanese fiancee
George Clooney is set to marry his fiancee Amal Alamuddin in a "Big Fat Gypsy Wedding" style bash, it has been revealed.
Sources claimed that as Alamuddin is from Lebanon, where marriage customs include huge meringue-shaped dresses, big hair, bling and belly dancers, the couple's ceremony will be like a showy gypsy wedding, the Daily Star reported.
He 36-year-old lawyer plans to have her hair in ringlets and her bridal gown might outshine the hooped and jewelled creations of gypsy dress designer Thelma Madine.
Sources said that the 'Up In the Air' star's wedding will be blingier than what people saw in 'My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding', while Alamuddin's dress will be blingier than ever.
Insiders also said that there will be enough food at the wedding to feed the whole town and there will also be belly-dancers.
- George Clooney getting cold feet over wedding to Lebanese love
- George Clooney loves Amal Alamuddin more than $2 million
- One designer duplicated Amal Alamuddin's wedding dress: now if only they could clone the Cloon!
- Three Lebanese politicians land highly coveted seats at George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's London ceremony
- Say what?! George Clooney's fam shocked when he proposed to Beirut-born Amal Alamuddin