George Clooney getting cold feet over wedding to Lebanese love
Actor George Clooney is reportedly petrified about his wedding with British lawyer and fiancee Amal Alamuddin.
The duo got engaged late last month.
"He's definitely in love with Amal, and isn't having second thoughts about marrying her. However, he's definitely having serious wedding jitters," showbizspy quoted a source as saying.
The 53-year-old actor is scared of having a failed marriage again.
"He's so afraid he's going to fail at marriage again, and the thought of going through another divorce scares him to death. Just talking about the wedding plans makes him break out in a sweat," added the source.
- Say what?! George Clooney's fam shocked when he proposed to Beirut-born Amal Alamuddin
- George Clooney is gonna get a "Big Fat Gypsy" style wedding with his Lebanese fiancee
- So soon? Amal Alamuddin’s conservative Lebanese parents push for short engagement to George Clooney
- You're kidding, right?! Amal Alamuddin thought George Clooney was joking when he proposed
- George Clooney loves Amal Alamuddin more than $2 million