President Clooney? George wants to enter the White House and Amal Alamuddin will help him do just that!
George Clooney’s aunt Starla told me last month that the Hollywood star planned to enter politics and said his British fiancee, human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin, would help him achieve his ambitions.
Now one of Clooney’s friends says the actor has set his sights on the White House.
‘George wouldn’t want to be a senator, it’s more like President, and I know that’s something he’d love to do,’ says Stephen Henry, who has known Clooney for 20 years.
‘George can get any audience he wants right now, and if he wants to make a change in America, he could do it easily.’
Henry adds that Amal, 36, must be ‘extraordinary’ to have inspired George to marry again at the age of 53.
‘There’s no question that she will be a tremendous asset to him,’ he says. ‘They could be the next Barack and Michelle.
‘Now that he feels he’s found the right person, he’ll be far more effective, politically, and life will be more complete for him.’
- George Clooney's cha-ching bling revealed: Here's the engagement ring he gave Amal Alamuddin
- Way to snag that Beirut babe! George Clooney's engagement to Amal Alamuddin confirmed
- OMG, did George Clooney just get laws changed, so he could wed Amal Alamuddin at his Italian villa?
- He likes it and might put a ring on it! George Clooney "besotted" with Beirut babe Amal Alamuddin
- He's on the hunt! George Clooney already looking into London homes to be near his Lebanese fiancee