George Clooney loves Amal Alamuddin so much he's marrying her twice in one month!
These two are tying the knot twice this month. (Image of George Clooneyand his fiancee Amal Alamuddin at the Celebrity Fight Night on September 7, 2014 in Florence courtesy of AFP PHOTO / STR)
The event would be attended only by close friends and family but a far bigger, more glamorous second ceremony would be held later on in romantic Venice, the Daily Star reported.
US Weekly magazine recently revealed the details of Clooney's complicated nuptial plans.
In August the human rights lawyer visited Kensington and Chelsea register office to get the wedding licence. And the couple later disclosed they would first tie the knot at a formal civil ceremony at Chelsea Old Town Hall. The Venice bash would likely be on September 27, with an expected 60 guests including Clooney's movie pals such as Matt Damon.
The 53-year-old actor started dating his London-based barrister fiancee last September. They became engaged in April.
- Who wore it better? Worlds apart Amal Alamuddin & Taylor Swift go head-to-head in same $900 floral dress
- Wedding special: Venetians predict a larger-than-life wedding for Mr & Mrs Clooney in their floating city
- Let them eat cake! Honeymooners George and Amal too loved-up to give the hungry protesting Venetians much attention
- A bit of ribbing adds pleasure to the night! Golden Globe dig about Leo DiCaprio's dating supermodels - including Israel's Bar Refaeli – scores laughs
- Amal channeled old Hollywood glamor in Italy with her husband George Clooney. (amalalamuddinstyle.wordpress.com)