George Clooney the only reason wife Amal gets high-profile cases, says Justice Minister!
It's all about who you know... apparently! Justice Minister says Amal only gets high profile cases because of her husband George Clooney. (File photo)
Justice Minister Edward Faulks has said that Human Rights lawyer Amal Clooney is only given high profile cases because of her marriage with Hollywood actor George Clooney.
Faulks said that he was sure that Mrs. Clooney got such high cases and everyone wanted the human-rights lawyer because she was married to George Clooney, The Independent reports.
He also gave the example of Tony Blair's wife, lawyer Cherie Blair, and said that being married to the Former British Prime Minister did not do her career any harm.
Amal Clooney is defending Former Maldives president Mohamed Nasheed, who was sentenced to 13 years in prison on terrorism charges earlier this year and forced to resign at gun point.
- George Clooney arm wrestles wife Amal to win an intellectual argument with her!
- Taking his wedding vows seriously: George Clooney to install "panic room" for wife Amal's protection
- Time to fatten up? George Clooney hires nutritionist for 40kg wife Amal!
- George Clooney wants to get 'old & grey' with wife Amal in England
- That's underselling it! George Clooney says him and wife Amal live a "normal" life!