Super-activist Clooney adds super-car to his Sudan cause
Whether's he's sacrificing a day behind bars or his favorite wheels, bleeding heart George Clooney is happy to give it all up for pet project Sudan. As he puts forward his deluxe car to the cause, what next, his house?
American super-good guy George Clooney is auctioning off his rare Tesla Roadster car to help out the people of Sudan. US news reports schedule the charity auction for August 18, whose proceeds would go directly to one of the actor-activist's charities, the Satellite Sentinel Project, that monitors the crisis in Sudan and aims at preventing the break-out of a second civil war between southern and northern Sudan.
The value of the 2008 model Tesla car is estimated at between 100 and 125 thousand US dollars. Auction house Gooding & Company’s Pebble Beach will play host to the star-studded event.
Are you impressed by George Clooney's big cause and big heart? Leave your comments in the space below.
- President Clooney? George wants to enter the White House and Amal Alamuddin will help him do just that!
- She's hot, trilingual and LEBANESE! Yes, we're talking about George Clooney's new GF!
- The Italian Job: George Clooney to walk down the isle in Giorgio Armani tux
- Good morning Mr. & Mrs. Clooney! George and Amal make first appearance as hubby and wife
- A Soho House spotting of the sizzling George Clooney and his Middle Eastern maiden