George Wassouf: if you're happy and you know it....praise the Syrian army
Syrian singer George Wassouf, known as the Sultan of Arabic classical music, has denied rumors that he's unhappy with how his latest single has been handled. He was reportedly upset with the production values but George said this is nonsense and he's still planning on including the song on his latest album.
Outside of the recording studio, George has been hit with real-life drama too. After falling victim to a stroke last year, the singer was once again hit by personal tragedy. George was in the passenger seat in his car when it crashed in Northern Syria near Homs. He told reporters: “I survived death by the will of God”. The airbags also helped prevent any serious injuries.
After his near-death experience, George has found his religious side and decided to release a controversial video on YouTube called "May God Bless the Syrian Army."
- George Wassouf pens his memoirs
- Roula Chamieh denies report of engagement to George Wassouf's son, Wadi
- Ain’t none of yo’ bizness: George Wassouf denies Islamic conversion
- Racy pix of George Wassouf & Nada Zeidan drive his lawyer to confirm they're married
- Don't believe everything you read in the tabloids: George Wassouf defo doesn't have another wife