Things not looking up for George: Report of the slippery slope of Wassouf's health
Sources close to the singer George Wassouf have revealed that the Syrian "Sultan of Arabic Music's" health has taken a turn for the worse. Last year the singer was prey to a stroke that left him in a critical condition for a time. New reports suggest he is stillhis health has deteriorated once more.
The medical state of the much emulated raspy-voice has been a source of great concern among family, friends and fans.
All the 'Kalam In-Nas" (People Gossip) star's work on his upcoming new album has been put on hold completely until his condition is stable. Some of his closest Egyptian peer celebrities from the music scene have paid him a visit in Beirut to wish him a speedy recovery.
Albawaba also wishes the singer well.
Share your thoughts and wishes for the singer in the space below
- George Wassouf wheeled into Tunisia airport amid health deterioration concerns
- Nurse prosecuted for taking photo of Wassouf in ICU
- George Wassouf's road to recovery: first Sweden, then Beirut
- George Wassouf will dish all about his deteriorating health to Nishan on May 6
- George Wassouf’s condition stable