George Wassouf still supports Bashar Al Assad
Previously, legendary Syrian singer George Wassouf had openly and proudly stressed his support of the current Syrian President Bashar Al Assad and opposition of Syrian revolutionist. George showed his support by presenting a song to Bashar titled “Ya Ghali Ya Ibn Al Ghali” (Oh Dear One and Son of the Dear One), which angered a large number of people that oppose Bashar and his government.
Wassouf recently reconfirmed his support to Bashar by making a special visit to the Presidential Palace in the Syrian capital. The visit lasted for over an hour and the President was pleased to see the singer’s health condition was improving gradually. The President had also confirmed the government’s support to Wassouf and assured him that they stand by his side on all levels.
- George Wassouf honored to support Bashar Al Asad
- Wassouf criticized for bowing in front of Bashar Al Asad’s cousin
- Wassouf refuses to have Lebanese government pay his medical bills
- George Wassouf takes a hit for praising Assad's army
- George Wassouf: if you're happy and you know it....praise the Syrian army