Ghada Abdel Razek sulks for Egypt
If you were wondering what Ghada Abdel Razek is thinking about Morsi lately, then wonder no more, she's too sore to tell us. After the appointment of Muslim Brotherhood Mohammed Morsi as Egypt's newly elected President, Egyptian actress Ghada Abdel Razek seems to have disappeared completely from the scene.
Ghada, who was on the so-called black list of actors for supporting the former regime of Husni Mubarak, was consistently vocal with statements after the end of the January 25 Revolution, but during the second round of Egyptian elections she went quiet. In fact, she completely shut off herself from the world, and reportedly closed her cell phone to avoid communication. The last heard, she admitted that she did not support the two remaining candidates and wished to keep her opinion to herself regarding the matter.
Close contacts to Ghada revealed that the sometimes contraversial actress turned off her phone in a devastated state of mind over the election results voting in Morsi. So cross was she that she did not wish to speak with anyone.
Share your thoughts on the fate of Egyptian actors in Morsi's Egypt.
- Ghada Abdel Razek Ramadan TV show "First Lady's" promotional poster is out! (Image: Facebook)
- Queen of the small screen: Ghada Abdel Razek steals away Ghada Adel's royal role
- Ghada Abdel Raziq calls out President Morsi
- Aww moment! Ghada Abdel Razek sobs in the arms of her hubby at film premiere
- Stepping on thin ice: "Fraudster" Ghada Abdel Razek banned from acting in Egypt?