Pay up or get out: Will Ghada be kicked out in the cold?
Egyptian actress Ghada Abdel Razek was left with egg on her face when her landlord threatened to throw her out of her home for not paying the rent.
Despite her fame, wealth, and the success of her recent show 'Ma Sibq Al Israr' (With Prior Insistency), it seems that the star hasn't been keeping up with payments on her property in the Cairo neighborhood Al Maadi Al Jadeedah, for the past three months.
The landlord claims that Razek owes her $3,300 in rent. She says the actress has completely ignored repeated requests to pay up!
A legal complaint has been launched against Razek to order her to vacate the property for breaking the terms of the contract which state that rent payments must be made on time. It has been reported that the court will reach a verdict on September 26.
No to worry though - the actress is currently building up funds with her upcoming drama “Hikayet Hayah” (A Life’s Story).
Why do you think Ghada hasn't been paying her rent? Leave us your comments below!
- Teta Abdel Razek awaits new title: Not GILF, but 'Grandma Ghada'
- Official report: Ghada's keeping her toyboy and marrying him too!
- Kiss me Ghada: Egyptian actress smacks Iraqi senator for stealing a kiss
- Ghada Abdel Razek sulks for Egypt
- Ghada Abdel Razek under 'fake' Twitter fire for her 'real' Tattoos