Official report: Ghada's keeping her toyboy and marrying him too!
Rumors have been raging recently over the alleged cradle robbery by Egyptian actress Ghada Abdel Razek - said to have secretly married her toyboy, supposedly twenty years her junior. Shame-faced, the 40-something controversial star, flatly denied this story.
Now, according to the magazine Layalina, Ghada's nuptuals have been officially confirmed, and the husband in question is indeed younger than the scandalous actress. Not the 20 years being bandied about. If the latest story is to be believed, Ghada's husband is 9 years younger and works as a camera man. The lucky groom has already made his own splash on the the entertainment world- not least through his colorful choice of celebrity marriage partner.
The love birds had collaborated on her last TV drama "Ma Sibiq Al Israr" (With Prior Insistence), aired last Ramadan in 2012.
Ghada was keeping her happy news on the down-low, to avoid just this kind of gossip. Her new husband too was less than keen to be marred in celebrity chatter. As much as Ghada wishes to avoid the burning label 'cougar', the last thing her man wants is to risk appearing to be a gold-digger, tying the knot to advance his career.
- Let's talk business: Ghada Abdel Razek reunites with frenemy Khaled Youssef
- Look who it is: Ghada Abdel Razek at 16!
- Old-news-turned-new: Ghada Abdel Razek is married... to her ex-hubby!
- She's not even that old but Ghada Abdel Razek is twice a Grandma
- Teta Abdel Razek awaits new title: Not GILF, but 'Grandma Ghada'