Aww moment! Ghada Abdel Razek sobs in the arms of her hubby at film premiere
Egyptian actress Ghada Abdel Razek burst out in tears of joy at the premiere screening of her new movie “Jarsunirah.”
Ghada’s husband, journalist Mohammad Fouda, was right there by her side, as she cried in his arms after receiving tremendously good feedback for her role in the movie, and for the movie as a whole.
Attending the premiere were a number of journalists and celebrities including Jordanian actor Munther Rihana, Nidal Al Shafai and his wife, and of course the film’s director Hani Fawzi.
According to Laha Magazine, after the screening of the movie, Ghada did a number of interviews with numerous media representatives.
In one interview, Ghada denied rumors that she was behind the delay in screening the movie. The actress insisted that producers of the film were behind the decision to delay its release, due to the unsettled political conditions in Egypt.
Following the event, Ghada’s fans crowded her in the hope of having their pictures taken with their fave starlet and if they were lucky enough, to get her autograph.
- First Lady of the house! Ghada Abdel Razek supports hubby during Parliamentary elections
- Ghada Rizik separates again
- Time for a makeover: Did Ghada Abdel Razek's hubby ask her to cover up?
- Ghada Abdel Razek shows her "First Lady" calibre for ailing husband
- No more sexy Ghada? New movie promises an unsually non-seductive Abdel Razek