Time for a makeover: Did Ghada Abdel Razek's hubby ask her to cover up?
Ghada says that her hubby has no say in the way she dresses. (Image: Facebook)
Ghada Abdel Razek may need a man in her life, but she certainly won’t let him tell her what to do! The Egyptian actress said she was shocked at news reports claiming that her journalist hubby, Mohammad Fouda, is telling her what to wear.
Rumor had it that Fouda had asked his seductive wife to cover up in more conservative clothes, as he’s running for Egyptian government and would like his wife to look “the part!” You don’t say!
Ghada is known for her “bold” choice of outfits, which translates into revealing and provocative, especially for a woman living in a conservative Arab society.
According to Laha Magazine, in response to the rumors, Ghada said: “The way I dress doesn’t upset my husband in any way, and he would never interfere with what I wear.”
“He’s never asked me to dress in a certain way. On the contrary, he knows I wear what suits me best, especially in my personal life.”
Ghada ended by saying: “I don’t know what my clothes have to do with my husband running for parliamentary elections! Such nonsense doesn’t deserve me wasting my time on it.”
Do you think Ghada’s hubby would tell her to dress-down for the sake of his career?
- Partners in crime! Ghada Abdel Razek & Mohd Fouda behind Bassem Youssef's CBC dismissal?
- A valuable soul: Did the Egyptian Ministry of Interior decline Ghada Abdel Razek's life insurance request?
- Aww moment! Ghada Abdel Razek sobs in the arms of her hubby at film premiere
- What gives, Ghada Abdel Razik? We can't help our curiosity about her medical trip to Paris with her hubby
- Ghada says rumors that she got Razan to cover up are nonsense