Ghada Abdel Razek closing the curtain on acting and opening for business in a restaurant
Ghada Abdel Razek has acting job offers coming her way right, left and centre, but she’s set her heart on closing the curtain on that for while and focusing her energies on opening a restaurant instead.
Ghada announced the unexpected career move when she guest appearance on the TV show “Wahed Men El Nas” (One of Us). She told its host Amro Al Laithi that she intends on disappearing from showbiz for a while.
Ghada plans on taking forward the restaurant-opening step once she’s completed filming her upcoming TV drama series “Shajarat Al Durr,” which to her is a lifelong dream come true, reported Laha Magazine.
The budding entrepreneur said that she would like to open the grand restaurant in one of the Arab countries, and will personally work on its premises permanently.
During the episode, Ghada visited sick children and presented them with gifts. She also had a few snapshots taken with them.
- Queen of the small screen: Ghada Abdel Razek steals away Ghada Adel's royal role
- Partners in crime! Ghada Abdel Razek & Mohd Fouda behind Bassem Youssef's CBC dismissal?
- First Lady of the house! Ghada Abdel Razek supports hubby during Parliamentary elections
- What is this you're posting now? Fans think Ghada Abdel Razek is going through mid-life crisis
- Work hard, play hard! Ghada Abdel Razek shares her seaside fun on Facebook