Ghada Abdel Razek shows her "First Lady" calibre for ailing husband
Ghada Abdel Razek is in hospital, but it’s not the actress who’s sick, it’s her darling husband Mohammad Foudah.
Foudah suffered a heart attack caused by severe exhaustion. Ghada had to put filming “Al Sayyidah Al Oula” (The First Lady) on hold and play the role of “the good wife” to be by her hubby’s side.
According to Elaph news, Fouda was kept under strict supervision for several days, but was then released to recover at home.
Ghada was advised to keep a close eye on her hubby and stop him from doing any strenuous activities... whatever that means!
Here’s to hoping for a quick recovery for the Egyptian journalist, so his wifey can get back to filming her “First Lady” role in time for Ramadan!
- Partners in crime! Ghada Abdel Razek & Mohd Fouda behind Bassem Youssef's CBC dismissal?
- Cyrine Abdel Nour nixed for "First Lady" role thanks to Ghada's hubby
- A valuable soul: Did the Egyptian Ministry of Interior decline Ghada Abdel Razek's life insurance request?
- Aww moment! Ghada Abdel Razek sobs in the arms of her hubby at film premiere
- What gives, Ghada Abdel Razik? We can't help our curiosity about her medical trip to Paris with her hubby