Tick Tock, Tick Tock! Time is running out for Ghada Abdel Razek!
Ghada Abdel Razek better hurry up if she wants to get her TV drama "Al Sayyidah Al Ula" (The First Lady) out in time for Ramdan!
The Egyptian actress is seriously running out of time as Ramadan is quickly approaching and she still hasn't completed 70% of her scenes.
Ghada is said to be in a state of panic, according to Elaph news, and so is the drama's director Mohammad Bakeer, who's hired a second film crew to film all the secondary characters' scenes - not including the main characters - on time.
The drama is to air exclusively on the Egyptian satellite channel CBC, which is now less than a month away. The network has already started its heavy advertising campaign for the drama.
- Partners in crime! Ghada Abdel Razek & Mohd Fouda behind Bassem Youssef's CBC dismissal?
- First Lady of the house! Ghada Abdel Razek supports hubby during Parliamentary elections
- A valuable soul: Did the Egyptian Ministry of Interior decline Ghada Abdel Razek's life insurance request?
- Ghada’s heated love affair in Rome
- Same fate, different film: Did Ghada Abdel Razek say no to "bad teacher" film because of Haifa Wehbe?