Work hard, play hard! Ghada Abdel Razek shares her seaside fun on Facebook
Ghada Abdel Razek catching some post-Ramadan rays. (Image: Facebook)
She was burning the candle at both ends so that "Al Sayidah Al Ula" (The First Lady) would hit our screens for some Ramadan action, but now the months of strenuous filming and production have finally come to an end for Ghada Abdel Razek, and she's taking full advantage.
Letting herself fall into utter exhaustion just might have been worth it for the Egyptian actress as she can now indulge herself in a guilt-free extravagant vacay at the Maldives Islands.
According to Laha Magazine, Ghada wanted to share the wealth, or at least the pictures of her wealth, with her fans. The maxin' and relaxin' TV star can be seen on Facebook pics catching some sun on many a beautiful beach. Let the good times roll, baby, because she'll be back in business before you can say "see ya, Maldives". Ghada announce shortly after her return, which film projects she's said yes to.
- Ghada Abdel Razek gave her daughter a birthday cake and ate it too!
- Egyptian stars take on Europe for some Ramadan maxin’ and relaxin’
- Fun in the sun: Amal Maher has some fun by the seaside! (Facebook)
- That's one fun history lesson! Ramadan TV brings Egypt’s recent past to life
- Egyptian superstar Yasmine Abdul Aziz stays down to earth