Work hard, play hard! Ghada Abdel Razek shares her seaside fun on Facebook
She was burning the candle at both ends so that "Al Sayidah Al Ula" (The First Lady) would hit our screens for some Ramadan action, but now the months of strenuous filming and production have finally come to an end for Ghada Abdel Razek, and she's taking full advantage.
Letting herself fall into utter exhaustion just might have been worth it for the Egyptian actress as she can now indulge herself in a guilt-free extravagant vacay at the Maldives Islands.
According to Laha Magazine, Ghada wanted to share the wealth, or at least the pictures of her wealth, with her fans. The maxin' and relaxin' TV star can be seen on Facebook pics catching some sun on many a beautiful beach. Let the good times roll, baby, because she'll be back in business before you can say "see ya, Maldives". Ghada announce shortly after her return, which film projects she's said yes to.
- Ghada Abdel Razek shows her "First Lady" calibre for ailing husband
- Let's talk business: Ghada Abdel Razek reunites with frenemy Khaled Youssef
- Ghada Abdel Razek gave her daughter a birthday cake and ate it too!
- She's not even that old but Ghada Abdel Razek is twice a Grandma
- Haunted by troubles: Ghada Abdel Razek drunk and stoned in latest shenanigans