Let's talk business: Ghada Abdel Razek reunites with frenemy Khaled Youssef
The long episodes of bickering between Egyptian actress Ghada Abdel Razek and fellow Egyptian director Khaled Youssef are finally over... or so sources close to Ghada are claiming!
The two were in major dispute over the Egyptian January 25 Revolution: Ghada wanted ousted President Mubarak to remain in power, while Khaled strongly opposed his existence. In fact, he was one of the key supporters of the revolution, at the time.
Since the two have now made up, they're apparently working on a new film together, where Ghada is set to star as the lead.
But what could this duo be cooking up for their fans? According to Sayidaty.net, the actress-director team are keeping schtum about the details of the project, as a big surprise is in store for their fans.
Nothing Ghada does is ever short of controversy or the element of surprise!
- Recap: Ghada Abdel Razek's celeb wars best bits
- Haunted by troubles: Ghada Abdel Razek drunk and stoned in latest shenanigans
- Is she calling backsies? Sulaf Fawakherji may have taken the "Shajarit Al Dur" part back from Ghada Abdel Razek
- Kiss me Ghada: Egyptian actress smacks Iraqi senator for stealing a kiss
- She's not even that old but Ghada Abdel Razek is twice a Grandma