She's not even that old but Ghada Abdel Razek is twice a Grandma
Egyptian actress Ghada Abdel Razek is going to become a grandmother for the second time. It's hard to believe with someone of her youthful appearence and wrinkle-free physique, but it's true!
Ghada's only daughter, Rotana, is expecting her second child and the two (mother and 'mother') couldn't be any happier.
Mother and daughter are taking some time off to relax Dubai-side, while attending the Dubai International Film Festival, with Ghada's original granddaughter Khadija in tow.
Once her holidaying is up, Grandma Ghada will begin filming scenes for her upcoming TV drama “Al Sayyida Al Oola” (The First Lady).
- Public outrage over Ghada Abdel Razek calling the Tahrir Square rape victim "lucky"
- Teta Abdel Razek awaits new title: Not GILF, but 'Grandma Ghada'
- Kiss me Ghada: Egyptian actress smacks Iraqi senator for stealing a kiss
- She's done a Sabah: Ghada Abdel Razek marries hubby #4
- Catch me if you can: Ghada Abdel Razek vows to hunt down impersonator