No rest for the wicked: Haifa Wehbe shoots off to Beirut to film new series (starring same cast as Ghada Razek's "Hayat's Story")
Now that busy bee Haifa Wehbe has completed filming scenes for her upcoming controversial movie “Halawit Rouh” (Goodness of the Soul), she's heading to Lebanon to jump straight into filming yet another production.
This time, the singer-turned-actress will be shooting scenes for a new TV series titled “Kalam Ala Waraq” (Words on Papers).
But Haifa should buy a ticket to Europe as well, as the series' director, Mohammad Sami, has decided that the show's outdoor scenes will be filmed between Lebanon and France over a period of three weeks.
Once all the outdoor scenes have been shot, the indoor scenes will commence in Cairo throughout January.
Just like many of Haifa's acting projects, the drama was faced with a number of obstacles, according to Elaph news, such as the change of its original production company and the withdrawal of a number of actors signed up to star alongside the starlet. Ouch!
That doesn't mean that some good actors weren't interested in the show! The actors still taking part in Haifa's series are Egyptian actress Rojina, Ahmad Zaher, Ashraf Zaki, Amar Shalaq and Hussam Imam, who coincidentally all starred together in the recent drama "Hekayat Hayat" (Hayat's Story), which starred Egyptian actress Ghada Abdel Razek.
You can watch the series, which was written by Mohammad Amin Radi, in Ramadan 2014!
- Is Haifa Wehbe the latest celeb to become a Goodwill Ambassador?
- Right now it's just "Words on Paper": Haifa Wehbe's upcoming film may not make it
- She's worth every penny: Money-making machine Haifa Wehbe sold for some seriously big bucks!
- The promo is out: It's "Scenes on Film" for Haifa Wehbe's "Words on Paper"!
- Little Miss Mena Goody Two-Shoes says no to Haifa Wehbe's "Halawit Rouh"