Old-news-turned-new: Ghada Abdel Razek is married... to her ex-hubby!
We've lost track of who Egyptian actress Ghada Abdel Razek is marrying, divorcing and dating these days.
If you believed the rumors that she married the camera-crew director of her Ramadan series “Hekayet Hayat” (Hayat's Story), then you're mistaken!
Ghada has returned to her ex-hubby Mohammad Fouda. In fact, you can now officially call him her husband, since the couple remarried after a separation that lasted just over a year.
In a statement to Gololy.com, Ghada said that despite the fact that the two were separated, they remained close friends. According to the starlet, Mohammad stood by her during the most difficult times she was facing this past year.
The newlyweds posted a picture of their (new) wedding day with their daughter “Rotana.” Until her next wedding, that's a wrap then!
- Out & about: Ghada Abdel Razek in first public outing with new hubby Mohammad Fouda
- Haunted by troubles: Ghada Abdel Razek drunk and stoned in latest shenanigans
- Look who it is: Ghada Abdel Razek at 16!
- Ghada Abdel Razek shows her "First Lady" calibre for ailing husband
- Time for a makeover: Did Ghada Abdel Razek's hubby ask her to cover up?