Out & about: Ghada Abdel Razek in first public outing with new hubby Mohammad Fouda
Since news of Ghada Abdel Razek remarrying her ex-hubby Mohammad Fouda broke out, the two have officially made their first public appearance as a married couple.
The actress and media mogul were pictured attending the Sunday celebrations of October at the Air Force stadium in Egypt.
The couple were at the star-studded stadium to attend the finale of the Operetta “Um El Donya, Ad El Donya” (Mother of the World, As Big As the World).
Ghada separated from Fouda less than a year ago. However, the two remained friends during the separation, which blossomed back into a love affair.
Last week, the newlyweds posted a picture of their (new) wedding day with their daughter “Rotana.”
- Partners in crime! Ghada Abdel Razek & Mohd Fouda behind Bassem Youssef's CBC dismissal?
- Old-news-turned-new: Ghada Abdel Razek is married... to her ex-hubby!
- Aww moment! Ghada Abdel Razek sobs in the arms of her hubby at film premiere
- Cyrine Abdel Nour nixed for "First Lady" role thanks to Ghada's hubby
- What gives, Ghada Abdel Razik? We can't help our curiosity about her medical trip to Paris with her hubby