First Lady of the house! Ghada Abdel Razek supports hubby during Parliamentary elections
Now that Ghada Abdel Razek is back with ex-hubby Mohammad Fouda, she's standing by his side in every decision he makes – or so it seems!
The Egyptian journalist announced that he's running for the upcoming Egyptian parliamentary elections – really?- and Ghada said that her main focus in the upcoming period is to fully support her hubby.
However, the actress still has time to prepare for her upcoming drama “Al Sayeddah Al Oola” (First Lady), set for release next year.
Ghada was originally scheduled to appear in “Shajaret El Durr,” but the series has been postponed for unknown reasons.
“First Lady” revolves around a wife of a President, without indicating which President. Ghada said that the role sheds the light on the common characteristics of Presidents' and Kings' wives in general.
If you can't wait too long to see Ghada in “First Lady,” then you can see her in her latest movie “Jarasuneerah” next January.
- Ghada Abdel Razek shows her "First Lady" calibre for ailing husband
- Partners in crime! Ghada Abdel Razek & Mohd Fouda behind Bassem Youssef's CBC dismissal?
- A valuable soul: Did the Egyptian Ministry of Interior decline Ghada Abdel Razek's life insurance request?
- Time for a makeover: Did Ghada Abdel Razek's hubby ask her to cover up?
- Cyrine Abdel Nour nixed for "First Lady" role thanks to Ghada's hubby