Ghada Abdel Razek joins the list of celebs saying "Sisi yes, Sisi yes" for President!
Egyptian actress Ghada Abdel Razek, along with her hubby Egyptian journalist Mohammad Fouda, have joined the list of celebs backing General Sisi in his campaign for Presidency in Egypt this term.
The couple attended an election campaign event held in Fouda’s hometown in support of Sisi this week. According to Elaph news, thousands attended the event in support of the Presidential candidate.
Ghada has gotten used to accompanying her hubby on his political and social events all over the country.
Others in showbiz showing Sisi some love are director Khaled Youssef, who’s taken on the full responsibility of organizing Sisi’s electoral campaign.
- Politics & Glamour on the menu: Egyptian celebs get a taste of Al Sisi at Cairo event
- Three cheers for Sisi: Layla Elwi has made her Presidential pick
- Egyptian PM backs Sisi for president
- Egyptian celebs Layla Elwi, Elham Shahin & Yousra say "Sisi yes, Sisi yes" for new President
- Sisi yes, Sisi yes: Asala congratulates Sisi on his Presidential win