Indecent Behavior: Ghada Abdel Razek portrays Egyptian women as “whores”
Ghada Abdel Razek is never out of the spotlight – and not in a positive way – and now, she's been accused by Egyptian singer/actor Amr Mustafa of portraying Egyptian women as “whores” in her latest role in “Hekayet Hayat” (Hayat's Story).
Amr put the claims forward on his FB page and demanded that fans file a lawsuit to the General Prosecutor against Ghada for ruining the image of Egyptian women.
Mustafa thinks that even the show's producer should be prosecuted for releasing such an indecent series. It's just a TV show Amr!
According to Sayidaty.net, Ghada couldn't be contacted for comments. Strange that, as the actress is never shy to speak her mind. However, sources close to the actress said that once Ghada heard of the accusations she quickly dismissed them, saying that that Amr is known to make controversial statements in order to attract attention to himself.
- Haunted by troubles: Ghada Abdel Razek drunk and stoned in latest shenanigans
- Do you promise to tell the truth? Ghada Abdel Razek in court against Mohammad Sami
- Old-news-turned-new: Ghada Abdel Razek is married... to her ex-hubby!
- God almighty! What stopped Ghada Abdel Razek from committing suicide?
- She's done a Sabah: Ghada Abdel Razek marries hubby #4