Ghada says rumors that she got Razan to cover up are nonsense
Ghada Abdel Raziq isn't born to be mild.
According to rumors online, Egyptian actress, Ghada Abdel Raziq, a star known for her scandalous style and constant upset of the Egyptian film censors, was keen to get her co-star, Razan Moghrabi, to cover-up.
Fans were unconvinced even from the outset, given Ghada's love of a backless-strapless ensemble and on-screen kissing habits but the gossip persisted, partly because of Razan's history.
The controversial Lebanese lady is known across the Arab world for THE home movie that saw her making obscene gestures with a male "friend" in her house. But Ghada confirmed this week that the rumors weren't true and that she would never ask anyone to cover-up:
“Such allegations are ridiculous and such demands would be very unprofessional of me. In addition the dress style of an actress or actor in a drama or film is the responsibility of the director,” she said.
Ghada and Razan are starring together in new drama, 'Hekayat Hayah' (A Life's Story) set to air in Ramadan 2013.
- Time for a makeover: Did Ghada Abdel Razek's hubby ask her to cover up?
- Ghada Abdel-Raziq goes from covered up to all out
- Ghada Abdul Riziq may be a showstopper, but she's not gonna stop the show
- Even liberal Lebanon is refusing to screen Egypt's controversial film 'Mawlana'
- Ghada Abdel Raziq breaks her silence about toy boy rumor