Shh, don’t tell, but Ghada’s gone crazy
Ghada Abdel Raziq has a new look and psychological problems in 'A Life's Story'
Click here to add Abdel Raziq as an alert
Disable alert for Abdel Raziq,
Click here to add Elaph as an alert
Disable alert for Elaph,
Click here to add Hajar Ihsas as an alert
Disable alert for Hajar Ihsas,
Click here to add Khaled Saleh as an alert
Disable alert for Khaled Saleh,
Click here to add Mohammad Sami as an alert
Disable alert for Mohammad Sami,
Click here to add Tareq Lutfi as an alert
Disable alert for Tareq Lutfi
Ghada Abdel Raziq has taken on an entire new look in her latest television drama as revealed in the first photos released for the holy month drama ‘Hekayat Hayat’ (A Life’s Story).
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Ghada plays the role of a businesswoman with psychological problems that force her to secretly see a psychiatrist played by actor Tareq Lutfi.
Only five of the episodes are ready for airing, but Director Mohammad Sami hopes that filming for the rest will be finished by the end of the month.
Ghada is ready for some maxin’ and relaxin’ with a vacation scheduled from the time filming is complete until September when she returns to work alongside renowned Egyptian actor Khaled Saleh in a new movie ‘Hajar Ihsas’.
Some might wonder if she's got some psychological issues in her personal life too running around with a man half her age. Share your thoughts by commenting below!
- I take it back! Ghada Abdel Raziq reneges statement on Sami smokin' pot
- Snip snap snip: Parts of Ghada's ‘Hekayat Hayat’ found unfit for Holy month
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Did Angelina Jolie go too far getting a double mastectomy? Dubai doc says no.
- Morally-twisted “Hayat's Story” et al too crude for Ramadan TV