Ghada Abdul Razeq faces second warning for exposing!
Renowned Egyptian actress Ghada Abdul Razeq, known as Ni'mat Allah for her role in "Hag Mitwalli's Family", is threatened to face an official warning for her indecent wardrobes.
The London-based Asharq Al Awsat newspaper reported that the Egyptian censorship has threatened actress Abdul Razzaq of taking legal actions, if she continued neglecting the warning issued against her, over the shameless dresses she is wearing in her latest play "Tara'ee'o" starring Mohammed Henaidi, Hanan Turk and Medhat Saleh.
The second warning came to demand Abdul Razeq to comply with the society's values and cultures, and to wear clothes that fit the play's original script permitted by the censorship.
The head of the censorship department, Mr. Madkour Thabet, told newspaper that, "other artists participating in the current theatrical shows have been warned too. These include Siham Galal, and other debuting artists participating in the play 'Shabab Roche Tahen' directed by Galal Shaqawi." Adding that the warnings did not spare the state-owned theater as actress Jihan Amar, star of the play "Khayef Aoul Elli Fi Albi" (Afraid to Tell What Is in My Heart) got a warning too. - Albawaba.com
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Ghada Abdul Razeq To Debut On Big Screen Early Next Year; Continues To Ignore Warnings Over Her 'Shameless' Dresses
- Ghada Abdul Raziq denies involvement in Dina and Hussam Abu El Fateh’s sex scandal
- Shabaan Abdul Rahim prays that Ghada Rizik will hate Israel
- Hussein Fahmi Warns World: Women Are Coming
- Ghada faces trouble with the Censorship