Ghada Abed Al Razaq Jewish
In the new film “Lailat Al Baby Doll” (Baby Doll Night), Egyptian actress Ghada Abed Al Razaq has accepted the role of a Jewish woman. Ghada’s character will be seen as someone who is sincere and takes a stand for the rights of Arabs especially in Palestine and Iraq.
Ghada seemed very scared before she started filming for accepting the role of a Jewish lady. She thought that many people would hate her after playing such a role, since many people view Americans and Israelis in a negative sense for the way they are treating Arabs.
On the other hand Ghada is getting ready to film her new television drama series called “Tareeq Al Khawf” (The Feared Road). Alongside Ghada there are a number of actors taking leading role such as Hasan Husni, Amira Al Aydi, Majdi Kamel, Suhair Al Murshidi and Muhammad Wafiq.
The drama series is written by Tareq Barakat and directed by Adel Al A’sar. The filming of the series will be done like a cinema movie, and it is considered to be a thrilling and action drama. Ghada will play the role of a researcher, and she researches strange subjects in the Egyptian society. She later gets involved in a suspicious killing incident that takes place in the countryside.
- Supernatural Halloween thriller “Annabelle” scares off competition at Lebanon's box office
- Ghada Abed Al Razaq’s doctor advise her to take daring roles
- Ghada Abed Al Razaq’s recipe or Elham Shaheen’s?
- Ghada Abed Al Razaq won’t live through her character “Ne’mat Allah” forever
- Ghada Abed Al Razaq turns to singing