When Yasmine's door closes, another one opens for Ghada
For celebs in the Arab world coming first usually means everything but Ghada Adel has proved that she's happy to take second place.
The Egyptian actress might not have been first choice for the lead role in new TV drama 'Youmiat Zawjah Mafroosah' (The Days of a fierce Wife), but after fellow actress Yasmine Abdel Aziz turned it down, the star jumped at the chance to take her place.
Now she's landed the role, Ghada has a few days to brush up on her lines before getting ready to impress on set and prove to the makers of the comedy that she is the only one fit for the part.
Who would you rather see take the lead role in the new show - Ghada or Yasmine? Tell us what you think!
- Ghada Adel is two-timing Khutoot Hamra
- Cyrine Abdel Nour nixed for "First Lady" role thanks to Ghada's hubby
- Queen of the small screen: Ghada Abdel Razek steals away Ghada Adel's royal role
- Don't get your hopes up! Ghada Adel not returning to the film industry just yet
- Ghada Abd Al Raziq criticizes Sulaf Fawakhirji