Ghada Adel 'shares' her daughter with fans
Ghada Adel pictured with her daughter
For the first time since coming to our attention in Egyptian film in the 90s, Egyptian actress Ghada Adel has posted a photo of her and her daughter on her official Facebook page. This personal mother-daughter post emerges even though she is known to fans as a guarded celebrity type when it comes to her family and personal life which shee keeps a very private matter.
Along with the photo, Ghada wrote, ‘Me and Mariam (my daughter)..May God protect her and protect all your children.”
Ghada has five children with her husband Majdi Al Huwari with whom she has enjoyed a marriage sice1997, just before her debut into the entertainment world.
Ghada began filming the scenes for her upcoming television drama “Sir Alani” (Open Secret) that is scheduled to be aired on our screens this Ramadan season.
The drama is about corruption that takes place in major corporations and the potential of these firms to manipulate and destroy the fate of people through the agency of their corrupt products.
What do you think of Ghada Adel's public family photo statement? Share below.
- Ghada Adel's graveyard shift: break-down at the cemetery
- Ghada Abdel Razek gave her daughter a birthday cake and ate it too!
- Ghada Adel works with the Egyptian Secret Service
- What is this you're posting now? Fans think Ghada Abdel Razek is going through mid-life crisis
- Ghada celebrates daughter’s engagement