Ghada plans a private family wedding
Egyptian actress Ghada Abd Al Raziq has stated that having her name placed on the black list of stars to be boycotted for their political views during the Egyptian January 25 Revolution, which overthrew the government of President Husni Mubarak, has caused her hardship, but also was the reason behind her becoming very close and attached to her finace Mohammad Foada.
Ghada revealed that she and Mohammad have decided to hold a private wedding ceremony to be attended by close friends and family members and away from the eyes of the media.
According to the internet website MBC.net, the actress said that she discovered Mohammad was a kind and generous man to be depended on and he respects her for who she is and is always very supportive of her.
On a different note, Ghada revealed that she will begin filming the scenes of her new television rama “Ma’ Sabq Al Israr” at the beginning of January 2012. Writer of the drama Ayman Salamah has already completed ten episodes for the drama and she is currently holding extensive work sessions with him and director Mohammad Sami.
She stated that her role in the drama is different from all she had played before. She added that great efforts will be placed in the new role that will surely surprise her fans.
- Mai Saleem holds quiet wedding
- Ghada’s political views place television drama ‘Samarah’ in jeopardy
- ADNEC stages first wedding in new luxury Al Maa’red Wedding Hall
- Doha's latest peace proposal: Janet Jackson's Qatari fiance plans wedding escapade
- OK, NOW It's getting ridiculous! The Clooneys make it third time lucky with UK wedding