Gigi is Queen of fashion as she wins International Model of the Year Award
Gigi Hadid beat her sister Bella to the prize. (Instagram)
They walked the Victoria's Secret fashion show together over the weekend. They're both household names in the fashion industry. But Gigi Hadid beat sister Bella to the International Model of the Year Award.
The Palestinian-Dutch model was handed the prestigious gong by international fashion designer Donatella Versace at Monday night's star-studded Fashion Awards.
Gigi, 21, looked stunning in a futuristic, asymmetrical silver jumpsuit as she walked the red carpet in London alongside her reality star mother Yolanda Foster.
Meanwhile, her bae singer Zayne Malik was nowhere to be seen.
The biggest night in British fashion for the newly re-branded awards, saw over 4000 guests - including Kate Moss, Karlie Kloss, Lady Gaga, Salma Hayek and more - packed in the iconic Royal Albert Hall to see the 14 coveted awards be handed out for this year's chosen ones.
- Gigi Hadid thinks supermodel Cindy Crawford is the Queen of Models
- Gigi Hadid credits Carine Roitfeld while Bella walks off with the 'Model of the Year' award!
- Kylie Jenner's model pal detained at Dubai airport for being transgender
- Gigi Hadid's prom pictures are proof she was born to be a model
- Golden girl Gigi Hadid outshines them all at the 2015 CFDA Fashion Awards in NY