Good ol’ Assaf is at it again! Taking his UN Goodwill Ambassador job seriously
Mohammad Assaf already stole our hearts during his performances that led him to his victory on ‘Arab Idol 2’. Now the talented Palestinian is still making us say ‘Awww!’ with his sweet, thoughtful deeds.
It’s all in a day’s work for the region’s newest, hottest UN Goodwill Ambassador that has led him to visit a children's cancer hospital in the Palestinian city of Bethlehem where he met a handicapped young man.
All his fans and followers on social media went cray-cray when Mohammad posted a pic down on his knees to be the same height as the handicapped man.
Mohammad must know that to win the hearts of lovely young ladies, he must first love on little old ones.
According to Sayidaty.net, an old woman from Gaza had sent Mohammad a special message on his Facebook page, thanking him for his generosity and kindness after he dedicated a monthly allowance for her because she is a very poor woman with no one to take care of her.
Mohammad also made a surprise visits to a number of religious places and families of martyrs.
Here’s three ‘Awww’s for Mohammad Assaf!
- Doin' his good deed for Gaza: Mohammad Assaf puts up shirt for auction in name of charity
- Israelis got Assaf-mania too?!
- Young love: Mohammad Assaf kisses-and-tells about his ex-GF
- Palestine gives props to Arab Idol contestant Mohammad Assaf
- Sold out in the States! North America has Mohammad Assaf mania too