Gotcha! Yasmine Abdel Aziz exposes her FB impostor
This week, actress Yasmine Abdel Aziz was in the red for allegedly assaulting Lebanese singer Haifa Wehbe on Facebook.
It was later on that we discovered that Yasmine was nothing more than a victim of identity fraud. The actress has no FB or Twitter accounts in the first place!
Someone - with clearly a lot of time on their hands - stole Yasmine’s identity and decided to bash the Lebanese celeb while they’re at it.
But no one can get away with identity theft, not when Yasmine’s involved, at least! The identity of the impostor was exposed today.
Turns out it’s a woman! The lady called off the bluff after fearing Yasmine’s threats of reporting the person impersonating her to the Internet Police, would land her into trouble.
She wrote, in a FB status on the fake account, that she is totally obsessed with the star and is her biggest fan, hence why she created the made-up profile!
The impostor had landed Yasmine into a lot of trouble after making political and other statements on behalf of the star, that go against her personal beliefs.
- Facebook Frenemies: Yasmine Abdel Aziz insults Haifa Wehbe in fake FB attack
- No "Fame" for Yasmine Abdel Aziz
- I ain't waiting for Hassan Raddad: Yasmine Abdel Aziz says "can we get on with filming already"?
- Nanny 2 can wait for Yasmine Abdel Aziz
- Back to where she belongs: Yasmine Abdel Aziz to return with hard-hitting drama