Grace Deeb divorced after a one week marriage
Two months ago Lebanese singer Grace Deeb gotten married to a man, whose identity was not revealed. Only one week into her marriage, Grace and her husband got a divorce shocking their families and close friends. However; she tried her best to keep her divorce a secret from the media.
According to the London daily Elaph, Grace justified that the reason behind leaving her divorce a secret is that she did not want to talk about her private life to the public. She believes in faith and that her marriage was short because she and her husband did not get along and were not right for each other.
Grace had even refused to mention who she got married to stating that she is the type of person who does not allow anyone to interfere in her personal business.
Grace just recorded a new song called “Ghonyat” (Songs) two weeks ago. The song was written by Nizar Francis and composed by Rowad Ra’ed. The song was under the management of the producer Kameel Tanbos and it is aired on the music satellite channel Rotana.
- Grace Deeb to launch first album
- Grace Deeb hopeful of reaching success and popularity with Rotana
- A new record! Move over Kim K, Mohamed Mounir divorces after less than 60 days of marriage!
- Put a fork in it, he's done! Kuwaiti woman divorces hubby for not using fork to eat his peas
- Grace Deeb leaves ‘Rotana’ for the second time