Gunning for it: Myriam Klink reveals long-kept secret
Lebanese supermodel, singer and TV presenter Myriam Klink revealed a lil' secret from her past.
In a TV interview, the sexy model revealed that she had once shot someone. Say what? She however refused to reveal the name of that poor person. and the mystery remains!
Myriam had also kept under wraps that she once shot her dad's leg by "accident" – we're not too sure about that – when she was playing with his gun as a kid.
But what Klink didn't keep secret was her political views. In 2012 she shot a videoclip for her second song titled “Klink revolution” in which she blatantly criticized the reigning political class of Lebanon.
The video featured Klink in tight, revealing leather clothes holding a machine gun in a cemetery.
She clearly has a thing for guns we think!
- Boo! Myriam Klink to 'terrify' us in new horror flick
- New bunny in the house: Myriam Klink to appear in Playboy Magazine!
- Beat of her own drum: Myriam Klink is nobody’s spokesperson
- Stop right there! Myriam Klink shoots at couple having sex in her garden
- Myriam Klink's 'revolution' will be delayed... indefinitely!