Haifa Wehbe upstages models at World Super Model 2012
Haifa Wehbe, the 36 year old Lebanese songstress, stole the spotlight at the World Super Model 2012 competition. Performing three separate times, she dazzled the crowds with audacious, European influenced dancing, leaving the crowd wanting more and thoroughly upstaging the models.
Wehbe was performing at the World Super Model 2012 championships, one of the most important beauty pageants in Lebanon. The winner of this competition earns the right to represent their fellow compatriots at major international contests, whilst also proving lucrative for any lady that manages to finish first, opening the door to major contracts with big names.
After Wehbe’s exciting performances, the winners were eventually announced to a crowd that had been whipped in to frenzy. After a gruelling show, Crystal Hindi was crowned World Super Model 2012 followed by Jessy Kasrawani and Emma Riyashi, who were first and second runners up respectively. It was, however, Haife Wehbe, who will be most remembered from the magical evening for her fantastic dance moves and complete star-like qualities.
- A super sexy video of Haifa Wehbe dancing to Hakim gets over 1 Million YouTube views!
- She's back: Haifa Wehbe posts first tweet as a single lady
- Scandal in ceLeb-ville! Is the single Haifa Wehbe pregnant?
- Egypt and Lebanon go head-to-head when Sherine takes on Haifa
- Lebanese love-in as Wehbe and Ramy Ayach announce duo