Haifa survives and Assi decides not to sing
Over 750 Lebanese citizens came to a recent concert at the “Riyad Al Sulih” fields, to hear the famous Lebanese singers Assi Hilani ana Haifa Wahbi perform.
According to the London daily Elaph, Haifa wore a T-shirt with a picture of President Michael Suleiman and the Lebanese flag on the front.
The crowd went wild over the songs and they began pushing to get closer.
Over 60 people fainted and parts of the stage as well as sound equipment were damaged. Assi Hilani had to cancel part of his performance to ensure the safety of the audience.
Despite what happened, Assi promised to sing once more in the center of Beirut for his beloved fans.
- Hilani sings for Lebanon his beloved country
- The Voice recap: contestants sing for survival in first live show
- Ruby faces prosecution for singing indecently without authorization
- The Voice recap: Twists and turns as coaches whittle teams down to two
- Security concerns force several festivals, concerts to cancel and postpone dates in Lebanon