Haifa Wehbe still tight with her ex-MIL
Haifa Wehbe gets along with her former MIL
When Haifa Wehbe married Egyptian businessman Ahmad Abu Hashima, she immediately hit it off with her mother-in-law. The two became insta-BFF.
After the marriage took a turn for the worse, Haifa held fast her loyalty to her MIL, sharing how much she loved her. Regardless of what happened between her and Ahmad she would remain friends with his mother, she said.
According to Laha Magazine, Ahmad's mother recently invited Haifa to a special celebration for his younger sister, and the singer accepted the invite to the event attended by a large number of people.
Many speculate that Ahmad's mother may be trying to reunite Haifa with her son. This might be the first step in resolving all issues between the two.
We've certainly been wondering if there's any hope for Haifa plus Ahmad again in the future. Looks like the MIL is on the reuniting bandwagon too! He, however, may not be as excited about the prospect.
- Exposed! Haifa is EGYPTIAN, not Lebanese, says celeb lawyer Nabih Al Wahsh
- It's all because of you: Ahmad Abu Hashima behind ex-wife Haifa Wehbe's latest film ban?
- Haifa Wehbe angrily waves goodbye to her 800 thousand Instagram followers
- Rola Yamout can't get enough of stalking her famous sister Haifa Wehbe!
- Haifa Hussein and love after marriage