She's back: Haifa Wehbe posts first tweet as a single lady
Celeb fans across the Arab world have been waiting with baited breath for Lebanese superstar Haifa Wehbe to post her first tweet as a single lady. Finally the wait is over!
The Lebanese beauty isn't usually one to shy away from the spotlight or the opportunity to share her words of wisdom on the web, but since her high profile split from Ahmad Abu Hashima the Levantine diva has been unusually quiet.
Getting back into the swing of things, Haifa tweeted a photo of her and the ex with the cryptic caption: 'Moments of happiness are still present even amidst the storm.'
In a break from the Twitter celeb feuds Haifa is known for, the newly single star also took a moment to thank her fans: 'I appreciate and thank you for the love and unconditional support you have shown me through these difficult times I am going through. Truly it means so much to me and I will return soon.'
Followers who were hungry for more details about the split were also treated to a snippet of Haifa's recent interview with Lebanese channel LBC.
From the looks of her comeback tweet, it seems that Haifa's fans won't have to wait long for the starlet to be back in the spotlight. And - with no relationship to tie her down - there could be scandalous stories on the horizon.
- Talk to the back cos the face ain't listening: Najwa Karam "turns her back" to Sameer Safeer's insults!
- Scandal in ceLeb-ville! Is the single Haifa Wehbe pregnant?
- Fifi and Haifa show a softer side but will it last?
- #ElissaRealDiva hits back at #HaifaTheOneAndOnlyDiva
- Haifa Wehbe to the savage critics of her "Breathing You In" music vid: "You're #Vulgar"!