Haifa takes her drama to the screen
Eid El Fitr is a time for family, feasting, and…celebrity gossip! Lebanon’s most rabble-rousing celebrity went on screen to sing her sassy songs and let loose on her career and former love life.
Tony Baroud hosted the diva on the Lebanese satellite channel LBC, and according to the Middle East news portal Elaph, she shared that her new Egyptian drama "Mawlid Wa Sahbo Ghayeb" that was promised to have been in the Ramdan drama lineup, was nixed at the last minute by producer Mohammad Fawzi. It was ready for showing, so what gives?
The persistent celeb hasn’t given up on her thespian pursuits, however. She said there’s a new project she’s considering, but refused to spill the deets until it’s finalized.
As to her personal life, we might be surprised to know that she has no regrets with her ex-hubby, Ahmad Abu Hashima. She claims that he had asked her to return to him, saying “Come back to me.” They have even had a few lunch dates post-divorce. Hmm, should we wonder if their story has come to an end? They at least have an amicable relationship, according to her! Apparently, he doesn't regret the marriage either!
Do you foresee the former lovers ever getting back together? Please share by commenting below!
- High maintenance Haifa’s TV drama demands too high, no hope for starring role
- High heels taking their toll on Haifa’s feet
- Watch a hot Haifa Wehbe in the first promo of her new TV series "Mariam"
- Yusra takes over the silver screen, the cinema and theater
- Enough already! Haifa Wehbe has had it with her ex-hubby's interference in her personal biz