Show me the money! Haifa Wehbe demands some serious dollars
News reports claimed Haifa Wehbe was turned down from a nomination into a new Lebanese drama because of an outrageous fee for each episode filmed. Ten thousand dollars was the amount asked by the starlet, which the report said writer Karen Riziq Allah couldn't agree to.
According to Laha Magazine, Haifa had stressed that a big name like hers means big money and when she is offered a role in a movie or drama then the makers should be ready to pay her big bucks.
According to the demanding diva, the said Lebanese drama is still being written and her nomination for a leading role is still standing, so the question remains will she in fact get the part and the fee requested.
What's your prediction? Please share by commenting below!
- High maintenance Haifa’s TV drama demands too high, no hope for starring role
- She's worth every penny: Money-making machine Haifa Wehbe sold for some seriously big bucks!
- Haifa Wehbe's golden touch
- Haifa Wehbe: now her bodyguards get in on the fights
- What's really going on between Haifa Wehbe and her director Mohammad Sami?